Does Michael J Fox still sign autographs?

If so is there an address i can write to? Or doesn't he sign autographs per request?

I am just a huge fan of all of his work. :(

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Mister Fox has Parkinson's disease. As such, a facsimile of his autograph may be used and not an actually hand-signed autograph.

You can send an autograph request to Mister Fox at the following address:

Michael J. Fox

Hyperion Editorial Department

114 5th Avenue

13th Floor

New York, NY 10011-5645

USA

The following are the guidelines as to how to request an autograph:

If you live in USA send a properly stamped and self addressed envelope (minimum size 8.5" x 4") with your request letter and a photo. You can include a piece of cardboard to keep the photo from bending in shipping and also add "Do Not Bend" on the envelopes. Send your letter and wait. On average, there is going to be a 3+ month wait for a response. If you do not live in USA, add several* International Reply Coupons. The International Reply Coupons (IRC) will be used by the receiver to purchase american stamps. You can only get them at your post office. Place the IRCs into the envelope, not on it. For more information on reply coupons click here. *For information on postage prices to receive a letter from USA click here.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

Michael J Fox Address

• 5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Does Michael J Fox still sign autographs?

If so is there an address i can write to? Or doesn't he sign autographs per request?

I am just a huge fan of all of his work. :(

Source(s): michael fox sign autographs: https://biturl.im/GiGVP
  • 4 years ago

Michael J Fox does not reply if you write to MJFF asking autographs. unless you donate money to PD fund then yes he would thank by signing back or give you an autograph.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Yeah, but the autographs are barely legible. It looks like he just scribbled, not even trying to keep focus.

Source(s): Parkinson's.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.