Im not gay but prefer gay porn? how do i stop before its too late?

this is not a joke, i keep on watching gay porn i read up about it and it said that its fine and it doesnt mean that your gay its just exciting cause its different and not used to it, it arouses me so much and I can get off in 30 seconds. Around men, i am not aroused, i dont feel gay or attracted to them in anyway,... show more this is not a joke, i keep on watching gay porn i read up about it and it said that its fine and it doesnt mean that your gay its just exciting cause its different and not used to it, it arouses me so much and I can get off in 30 seconds. Around men, i am not aroused, i dont feel gay or attracted to them in anyway, but while masturbating, i do. Around women, i am attracted to them and sometimes get aroused, i dont really get it, i read somewhere that you can be straight but enjoy gay porn, but if you do it regular and thats the only thing you watch then it will turn into homosexuality. See, im not gay, im attracted to women its just gay porn, it makes no sense and i'd like to stop but dont know how, i would like to stop now before its too late, aswell, i read that the male g-spot is accessed through the rear end and i'll be honest, i tried it and it did nothing for me, not even an erection. i just want to know how to stop, this has been going on now for about the past 4-5 months, and it used to be like 1 a week and now its getting more and i really want to stop before its too late. as well, when im like walking about i wont look down at males parts etc. i'll look at womens and obviously their breasts, thanks