How to deal with an employee coming to your home if you own a cleaning business and work from home?

Hi! i'm starting a cleaning business and i will work from home. I will hire about 2 part time employees to begin with, but im confused as to how am i going to give them cleaning supplies on a daily basis to take with them to the clients home. Will i have them come to my home daily before going to the... show more Hi! i'm starting a cleaning business and i will work from home. I will hire about 2 part time employees to begin with, but im confused as to how am i going to give them cleaning supplies on a daily basis to take with them to the clients home. Will i have them come to my home daily before going to the client?Should i leave the supplies with them (i dont think thats very smart) but im not sure what to do and wouldnt want them to travel to my home daily, to then travel to the client, and then travel back to my house to bring back the supplies. Please help!