Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 8 years ago

What Ellen G. White quote is this?

Ellen G. White made a statement something like, "We need not expect revival and reformation except in answer to earnest prayer and supplication." I know I probably messed up the wording, but that was the jist of it. Anyone know where that is? Is it in a book, or some speech she made? I need a reference pls

1 Answer

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Christ warned against following the false prophets that would come such as: Muhammed (Muslims); Joseph Smith (Mormons), or L. Ron Hubbard (Scientology), or Charles Taze Russel (Watchtower) or William Miller, or Ellen G. White (SDA).

Mark 2:27 "The sabbath was made for man, not man for the sabbath."

Mark 13:22 "For false prophets will rise and show signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect."

Act 20:30 "Also from among yourselves men will rise up, speaking perverse things, to draw away the disciples after themselves."

Why listen to a cult leader? Follow the words of Christ in scripture, not man made policies.

Source(s): Educated Christian
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.