look i and my bf had been close it was not sex but like he had worn his jeans all da time but removed my panty?

can i be pregnant ..

?

Favorite Answer

Even if your boyfriend "wore his jeans" that doesn't mean he didn't get close to you.

You can't get pregnant if he never exposed his penis...even if he got your panties off you still have to have contact between penis and vagina with a bit of ejaculate in order to get pregnant.

So, unless his penis was touching your vagina...stop worrying and next time tell him to wear a condom!

Source(s): =)
  • Tony R

Ok, I will get graphic here. When a guy has an orgasm and ejaculates a fluid shoots out of the penis. This fluid must enter your vagina because it contains the sperm that must get to your eggs inside the uterus. If this fluid does not enter your vagina you can't get pregnant.

You are not pregnant. Look up male ejaculation on the internet for more details.

PS. Ok I found it for you. On this page they have a flash video of ejaculation. The fluid that must enter you. This is from wikipedia, so not a porn site. Just information for you.

• Curtis

It is rare for a woman to get pregnant with out penetration but it can happen if he came over you.

What are you asking?

what? it's ridiculous