Why is that rich people tend to be republican and poor people tend to go democrat?

Not ALL but MOST! so generalizations here Yes hollywood is known to be democrat! because lets face its a hippie way of thinking over there. But some cool actors like Adam Sandler, Chuck Norris, Clint Eastwood and of course the rich man himself Mr Burns... The Simpson's character has backed Mitt Romney in his... show more Not ALL but MOST! so generalizations here

Yes hollywood is known to be democrat! because lets face its a hippie way of thinking over there. But some cool actors like Adam Sandler, Chuck Norris, Clint Eastwood and of course the rich man himself Mr Burns... The Simpson's character has backed Mitt Romney in his own, inimitable way on the show. Whatever I don't like Romney myself, but their GOP register nonetheless.

Okay so basically all CEOS would better of go Republican!!

So I can see a divide! like if your gay/lesbian of course your inclined to democrat
and if your poor well of course you live of the government for help so believe the taxed should be rich!
also the republican part is very much Christian (America's religion) so it's so predictable they go for democrat for that reason too

Share me your thoughts

I'll quote a genius to back up my point- Einstein rejected the label atheist, which he associated with certainty regarding God's nonexistence. Einstein stated: "I have repeatedly said that in my opinion the idea of a personal God is a childlike one. You may call me an agnostic, but I do not share the crusading spirit of the professional atheist whose fervor is mostly due to a painful act of liberation from the fetters of religious indoctrination received in youth. I prefer an attitude of humility corresponding to the weakness of our intellectual understanding of nature and of our own being."

So fair to say that most atheist are hippie thinks suppressed from their own unfortunate life. Clearly the would go for a democrat as most of us all I know. Let's face it money talks, atheists are a minority fighting against a religion too big to stop. Most tend to be gay, poor (blame god for bad life), afraid of religion etc . I get it I would be cool if they could admit it though.
Update: @Sanity- Wrong don't care for Angelina, but wrong her dad Jon Voight is an offical Republican voter. He has said many times his daughter prefers to keep quiet on her politic stand. Even Brad Pitts family are Republican. BUT whatever hollywood is a democrat way of thinking eg we love gay we accept you chatter...... show more @Sanity- Wrong don't care for Angelina, but wrong her dad Jon Voight is an offical Republican voter. He has said many times his daughter prefers to keep quiet on her politic stand. Even Brad Pitts family are Republican. BUT whatever hollywood is a democrat way of thinking eg we love gay we accept you chatter... but whatever money talks. But thanfully the likes of Silverster Stallone know republican is best.
Update 2: @Sanity- Wrong don't care for Angelina, but wrong her dad Jon Voight is an offical Republican voter. He has said many times his daughter prefers to keep quiet on her politic stand. Even Brad Pitts family are Republican. BUT whatever hollywood is a democrat way of thinking eg we love gay we accept you chatter...... show more @Sanity- Wrong don't care for Angelina, but wrong her dad Jon Voight is an offical Republican voter. He has said many times his daughter prefers to keep quiet on her politic stand. Even Brad Pitts family are Republican. BUT whatever hollywood is a democrat way of thinking eg we love gay we accept you chatter... but whatever money talks. But thanfully the likes of Silverster Stallone know republican is best.
Update 3: @Sanity. My family is jewish so I'm a jew and NO most jewish people are tradionalist HENCE conservative!! most people vote republican just to make sure gays can't marry. Get facts straight Oh and one last the richest man in the world is the Mexican Tycoon Carlos Slim he's republican if you really go... show more @Sanity. My family is jewish so I'm a jew and NO most jewish people are tradionalist HENCE conservative!! most people vote republican just to make sure gays can't marry. Get facts straight

Oh and one last the richest man in the world is the Mexican Tycoon Carlos Slim he's republican if you really go by this. Anyways CEOS and people keep hush hush on their stand