Flying in my Minecraft Server won't work? PLEASE HELP?

I went into my .minecraft folder (the folder where all my singleplayer saves for minecraft are stored), and I copied one of my survival worlds into my minecraft server. I did it all correctly, because when I boot up the server, it works, and I get into my world. The only problem is, when I go into my server... show more I went into my .minecraft folder (the folder where all my singleplayer saves for minecraft are stored), and I copied one of my survival worlds into my minecraft server. I did it all correctly, because when I boot up the server, it works, and I get into my world. The only problem is, when I go into my server properties and change allow flight to true, it doesn't work. Of course I close minecraft before making these changes in server properties and I ALWAYS save the changes. I was also having a similar problem with another server I had set up, where the changes to the max build height weren't working either. ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY. Please help. Thanks! :)
Update: I would also like to add that there is no one else in the server, only me. I thought that might have some sort of effect.
1 answer 1