Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What is a weekend in jail in Harris County, TX?

I initially had a DWI. It was my first offense and I have absolutely no priors. I was given 1 year probation, community service, DWI classes, outpatient treatment program and all kinds of fees and fines. I wasn't able to keep up with all of this and as a result, had a Motion to Revoke my probation filed against me. i went to jail and got bonded out for the MRP. Afterwards, I went to court and have since been given two "weekends" in jail...starting tomorrow(on a monday). No matter what I search or who I call, I cannot seem to get a clear answer on when I will be getting out. I am court ordered for Mon, Tues and Wed of this week and the following. My question is; what is a weekend in Harris County Jail? And what is the process, if any? I have a job and school. Cannot afford to lose either. Please help me before I go in! Thanks.

Favorite Answer

You will arrive on a Friday night after 6pm to 7pm, then be released on Sunday Evening about 6-7pm.

This is your azzhole now---o

this is your azzhole in Hariss county jail ----O