Have you seen Les Miserables?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Best Answer

I saw it like 2 days ago. It was so good, and very unexpected! I didn't cry, but during the medal scene I teared up. The ending was beautiful, the whole movie was a masterpiece. I encourage everyone to see it. :)

• maull
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

i've got seen Les Miz two times. in case you like the Phantom of the Opera, you will maximum in all danger like Les Miserables. this is an extremely shifting tale with spectacular music. regardless of the undeniable fact that, in case you have a quick interest span, i might beware as a results of fact this is totally long. i did no longer be conscious this as quickly as I observed it, possibly as a results of fact i replaced into so caught up in it, yet my sister, who enjoyed it the 1st time she observed it, the 2d time felt it replaced into too long. yet i might strongly advise seeing it as a results of fact this is taken into consideration one of my fashionable shows in this is musicality, emotional intensity, and favourite experience. London productions are often very stable high quality, so i'm particular the actors would be very experienced. enjoy in spite of coach you spot!

• 7 years ago

I've seen the play. I didn't understand anything until our choir teacher explained it to us. It's pretty interesting, but really long. Since they mostly sing.

• 7 years ago

Not the movie but I attended the 25th anniversary concert

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

No; I heard it was pretty Miserables.

• 7 years ago

I did, and I sorely wish that I didn't. It's tolerable for about an hour, but after the second...KILL ME NOW.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

I have seen the play AND the movie!!!!!

• 7 years ago

No it looks too depressing even if they are great actors.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Yes I have and it was sad and awesome

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

But there are dreams that cannot be and there are storms we cannot weather

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.