Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 years ago

Isn't it scary that liberals hate Romney and GOP more than Al Qaeda?

They hate GOP, Romney 100 times more than they actually hated Osama Bin Laden, Taliban or any type of convicted serial killer. Isn't that scary to have such intense hatred against people of your own country? They labeled Bush/Cheney as terrorists too.

yahoo boards and forums give ample evidence of the type of hatred that exists among them. Its an everyday thing and anyone knows it

i notice some of the most hateful lib personalities are jumping to answer here. they should look at their own answers of the past!

armchair goddess, summertime, micheal prop 8, etc etc are just those type of DOUCHE-BAGS

Just few months back a user named armchair goddess was accusing Romney of being a "murderer". That's the typical level 7 lib user here

i don't require to produce evidence. its just how i feel about them. reading their posts on various online forums is clear reflection of this.

you ABSOLUTELY cannot deny there do exist these type of LIBS on yahoo. The assertion that there exist none of such is bull shut!

many of them are anti-jew too

Favorite Answer

They think Al Qaeda is a social fun loving Muslim Club! Their ignorance is astounding...

Seriously, these folks you refer to have a minimum of facts, knowledge or education to follow the huge acceleration of Terrorists just in the last year alone!

The spread of Islamic terrorists has been encouraged with the way the USA has conducted itself. We became a more determined target with the misguided words Obama used to announce killing Bin Laden!

The Middle East is on fire and keeps spreading out of control .We are not safe here either. New stepped up doctrines by Terrorist Leaders state that their time has come to kill all Christians here,. in Europe, anywhere and everywhere in the World.

I'm no longer certain I do agree. I very much doubt one of the crucial accusations you make or the parallels you're drawing are accurate or reasonable. American proper-wingers have their loopy moments but i do not keep in mind listening to any propose that women are by some means inferior or they truly "hate gays". I am now not even certain all Republicans are hardline devout types either, though they have that reputation. But put it this fashion they are a ways from being the identical as al-Quaeda (albeit a few of them have traditionally been keen to stupid wars).

• Romney would have control over the USA so he is to be more feared than a killer who doesnt exactly control the country you live in

I mean a country under Romney's control sounds scary, more soldiers going to war, womens rights being provoked, healthcare not guaranteed, no concern for the poor and vulnerable...etc

all happening within the country

Wow! I assume you have all the extensive polling data and years of research to prove this assertion? No? Oh, well, isn't scary to have such intense hatred against fellow Americans that people(= you) will fabricate information about a group of fellow Americans, so they can "justify" their hatred of them. So sad. When did having a difference of opinion = mortal enemy?

Stop w/ your outrageous lies about Liberals

I'm 60 years old ; born and raised in NYC

I know the Truth about who you guys are

I know that you guys have always despised this city , what it stands for and the people in it

Then 9-11 happened and like the lower forms of life that you really are you saw an opportunity to use the horror that happened in this city to further your own away -from -the -play political agenda

You'd though that we'd forget who you guys really are and what you really thought of us

We haven't nor will we ever

• Irie

I don't actually. Good job on being totally delusional and jumping to conclusions based on your ignorant assumptions. I don't hate Romney, I can't say the same for the GOP though. However, I would have to consider a terrorist group worse.

"The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed, lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work instead of living on public assistance." - Cicero , 55 BC

So, evidently we've learned nothing in the past 2,067 years.

I can't see any difference between "Romney and GOP" and Al Qaeda. Both are religious extremists who want everyone to play along with their end-time fantasies, their total disdain for peace, and their callous disregard for the future of mankind. Luckily, the world is bigger and stronger than either of them.

you're only partially right-MOST dogs are better than some humans…since Al Queda is probably full of R. Limpbags, I wouldn't say we hate them MORE, in some cases, I'd say it's about equal.

Liberals admire 100% brainwashing and control of stupid subjects.

Hey let's get that idiot Akmed to blow himself up for us while we screw kidnapped women.