Axl Rose vs. Vince Neil?

Who would win in a fight?

Favorite Answer

Two of the biggest douchebags in the history of the world. After killing someone while driving drunk, and getting off light, Vince Neil should have never driven drunk again...and yet he's pulled over a couple of years ago and blew twice the legal limit.

If they got into a fight, I'd love it if they killed each other. They wouldn't though, because they are a couple of big pu$$ies.

Vince has been around longer. Axl claims to be a bad-***. I consider that due the giant quantity of medications and alcohol usage over time, i am guessing that it could be much like a brawl between two fifty five 12 months historical homeless ladies on crack. Let's face it. There will not be any off-the-high-rope elbows to the chest. I will be able to see broken beer bottles and 2X4's within the mix. Axl is a punk and Vince is ancient. PPV???? I don't think 50 folks would buy it. Just have them add that healthy to a UFC event. Undoubtedly it could be better than a number of of these fights.

Neither. They are both getting up in age and pretty much out of shape from all

the booze, partying and women for the last thirty years. They'd fall on each other

and be suffocated under all the the botox and fat rolls.

• Mason

Axl I guess

Axl ,he would welcome Vince to the jungle then kick his bitchy little ***!!