If you die in Canada do you die in real life?

60 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ________

. . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘”. . . . . . . . . .``~.,

. . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-.,

. . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ”:,

. . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,

. . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}

. . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}

. . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:”. . . ./

. . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./

. . . . . . . /__.(. . .“~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./

. . . . . . /(_. . ”~,_. . . ..“~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/

. . . .. .{.._$;_. . .”=,_. . . .“-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~”; /. .. .}

. . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . .”=-._. . .“;,,./`. . /” . . . ./. .. ../

. . . .. . .\`~,. . ..“~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../

. . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-”

. . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\

. . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....\,__

,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,

. .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\

. . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--==``

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _\. . . . . ._,-%. . . ..`\

• bekis
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

If You Die In Canada

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 7 years ago

AH, an age old question. Many of tried, to see the result, and many have perished because of it. You see, it is true, in Canada, you cannot die, but ONLY if you're a Canadian. You see, many Americans come and try this, because they have heard that dying in Canada isn't the same as dying in real life. There is truth in this, but only if you are a Canadian.

This phenomenon is due to the way Canadians live, that makes them far healthier and because of this they can live for very long times. They also cannot die without extreme circumstances. This is because of the high levels of canadaflorium. Never heard if that? Thats because its only in Canada. I'll explain. You know how, unless stuck by lightning, chopped down, or otherwise messed with that trees can exist for centurys? Its because they also contain this element of canadaflorium. When canada's extract maple syrup from trees, they get some of this element. And because all Canadians eat very high amounts of maple syrup a day, they have very high levels of this element. Therefore; just like trees, Canadians live for very long, long times, and cannot die unless something extreme happens, like being cut up.

That also explains why Canadians are so good at hockey.... every Canadian has live for atleast 200 years, and they have vast hockey experience. Think of it this way, a 25 year old American hockey player, that has been playing since lets say age 6, would have 19 years hockey experience. The average Canada hockey player today has about 150-185 years of hockey experience. And thats the difference.

I hope I helped answer your question, any other questions, I'd be glad to help, just email me at thiswasallbullshit@hotmail.com, or youareastupidfucker@yahoo.ca.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

If you die in Canada do you die in real life?

Source(s): die canada die real life: https://biturl.im/swvqC
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

Well, if you were a bad person, that means you will go to Canada Hell, where you'll meet people who ONLY speak French, NEVER apologize if they're rude, and ALL the girls are Beliebers.

If you're a good person, however, you'll go to Canada Heaven, a place where the beer is always cold and you can be friends with Rock and Bullwinkle, and all the girls look like Robin Scherbatsky.

• Luis5 years agoReport

They all look like Robin!? Do they think like her? I have some questions for her.

• 6 years ago

No, when you die in Canada you get reincarnated into a Belieber, which is so much worse than actually dying in real life. You will become slaved and brain washed by Justin Bieber. Never die in Canada or else JB will control you!

• 5 years ago

well i know from experience that you get canadas three strike law which means you only respawn three times five if you do community service in the matrix. because canadas system is like narnia its only there if you believe in the magic.You dont die you simply go into a cacun and turn into a butterfly then you transfer back to your old body

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

You have to be a Canadian to have access to this ability. You see in Canada we have this tree that we call " Vitraya Ramunong " Which means " Tree Of Souls " Each Canadian is Born under this tree and has a Spiritual connection with this tree. Once a Canadian links their genitalia with the tree their soul is part of that tree and when a Canadian's body passes on their soul gets transferred to a new body.

Being a Canadian my self I know this from experience because I once put my genitalia inside that tree.

In case you decide to Google the name of this tree you will notice that the Movie AVATAR was based upon Canadian rituals.

Hope this answers your question!

Attachment image
  • 8 years ago

Well, you get 3 lives. So if you die 3 times in Canada, GAME OVER

• Gabe
    Lv 6
    5 years ago

Is this one more joke at Canada's expense? I talked to a couple Canadians about the American Civil War, basically everything I said surprised them, they knew almost nothing about it. Here, we see them NOT being America's dorky little brother, but only because they know nothing about our affairs.

• 8 years ago

Nope, you don't die for good in Canada. What happens if you die in Canada is a little hard to explain-- but you sort of have a weird dream about your death, except it will be filled with beavers and maple syrup. You wake up afterwords in your igloo covered in maple syrup (I know, weird, but yet so cool) and go on with your day.

We Canadians have a natural lifestyle and spirit that sort of doesn't let us die. Unless we stop eating maple syrup and being really nice to everyone. Then the wrathful moose yells a giant "EH" and then the unkind person spontaneously combusts into maple syrup which then disinterestedness. That's the only real threat, but it doesn't happen often, so there's no need to worry :)

Source(s): Personal experiences, and that I'm from Canada. Canada, eh?
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.