Kevin asked in SportsFootball (American) · 7 years ago

what football position can a short skinny person play in high school?

im 14 years old 5,2 and 106 lbs and i really want to play football my first year in high school what positon would i play

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

First, you are still growing so don't discount this desire. If you are still small compared to others, then kicker, holder, receiver, cornerback are most likely. A lot depends on your skill level.

• 5 years ago

All these people that say waterboy don't take it to heart. I'm 5'6 109 sophomore and play safety/corner. Im lookin at starting next year because I don't take crap. If you do the same thing and exercise a lot you'll be fine. The weight room is your best friend now and if you don't have access to one then push ups and sit-ups. It is all about determination.

Source(s): My size and experience at positions.
  • 7 years ago

Center Bench

• 7 years ago

You can play statistician. You're waaay too small. And for some reason people about your size are rarely even athletic. I've never played with or against anyone that small who was a starter

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

Kicker

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Water boy

• 7 years ago

Maybe a position like corner if you are fast, can jump, and are willing to hit someone.

• 7 years ago

no joke if you play you're going to get destroyed.. how can you possibly be such a skinny *** pv$$y

• 7 years ago

water boy

• 7 years ago

receiver, kicker

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.