Elis asked in TravelUnited StatesOrlando · 8 years ago

Citizens of Tampa, Florida, please help!!!!!!?

Hi. I live in Croatia, a small country in Europe, but I wanna move to the US. If you live in Tampa, Florida, or near it, or you have any idea how is it like there, I'd be very very grateful if you'd try answering some of this questions and give your opinion about the city overall:

1. How is the climate? What are the usual temperatures during seasons, highs and lows temp... Is it cold, that's my biggest concern? Precipitation and snowfall (from experience)?

2. What about arts & culture, do you have a lot of it in the city?

3. What can you do there for recreation and where?

4. Education? Good or bad?

5. Housing and cost of living? Was it hard for you to find a place or pay a rent, and is it expensive for living?

6. What about crime and safety? Do you feel safe there? Have you ever had some problems with any sort of crime?

7. Health care? Where do you go when you're sick?

8. I wanna be a psychologist, do you think there's gonna be enough job places for me or am I gonna have some difficulties with that? How do you earn for living there, is it hard or not that much?

9. Short review about the city; would you recommend it or not, how do you feel about it, anything interesting that you heard, ANYTHING, please guys, it would really help me...

Thank you very much even for the smallest information, it means a world to me.

In short, please tell me anything you know about the city.

Thank you again!

Favorite Answer

I live in Plant city florida ,strawberry capital of the world

1. Current highs 72 degrees F Lows 50 degrees F in summer the highs are around 90 degrees it gets very hot and humid .

Florida is known as the sunshine state It has only snowed a couple of times ,so dont worry.

In summer we are also known for having the most lightning so it does rain during summer

3. there is 2 amusement parks in Tampa , Busch gardens and a water park ,Adventure island

there is a museum called ' Museum of science and industry (MOSI).Im not sure if their is any other museums

4.Very good education

USF a nearby university leading very good if want to be any kind of doctor

By the way I'm only 13