I heard it's bad to feed a bearded dragon a lot of one thing?

The guy at the pet store today said it's bad for my beardie to eat the same green's for like a week or two in a row until I run out and go buy a different type. Now I am asking because he also said that the sand I have in my lizard tank isn't bad for them to ingest. I 100% disagree. My oldest beardie is... show more The guy at the pet store today said it's bad for my beardie to eat the same green's for like a week or two in a row until I run out and go buy a different type. Now I am asking because he also said that the sand I have in my lizard tank isn't bad for them to ingest. I 100% disagree. My oldest beardie is pooping blood a little bit, and I think the problem is compaction, but the guy at the pet store said that because I have small grained sand it wouldn't hurt them, he said that the type of sand I have is made from calcium so it will be easily digested. I don't think he know's anything about what he was saying. But this is why I'm asking