Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 7 years ago

Why is my sperm so powerful?

I've only been with my girlfriend for 4 weeks yet she is 3 months pregnant. How can I make my sperm less powerful?

Favorite Answer

Your sperm is obviously traveling faster than the speed of light, thereby going backwards in time. This is probably caused by the wormhole en-route to your girlfriend's uterus.

Source(s): Steven Hawking
  • Zorro

Get a job at the nuclear power plant with Homer. Stand really close to the rods.

Mountain dew

• nguyn

With all honesty its no longer your son/daughter its from any individual else my factor is she already had intercourse with others that you dont understand its simply not possible no longer simply unattainable individually but in all occasions what you are acknowledged is not possible

if you pour hot wax down inside your weiner they cant get out it worked great for me but it also makes peeing kinda hard its a tradeoff really

Source(s): wikipedia

I don't know.

But Peggy will be upset about this girlfriend of yours!

• ?

Watch how you handle that joke it's an antique. :)

It just is, learn to accept it.

wear a rubber...that outta transcend it

How old are. Because if you think its your kid your either young and dumb or just flat out dumb