Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 8 years ago

Mila Kunis contact? ( email etc. )?

Hi, I'm a huge fan of milas. I was wondering if one of you could give me an up to date email or phone for her. ( some one who may know her etc. ) I plan to message her once and only to ask for an autograph for myself. If you have an address, but don't feel comfortable feel free to email me the info, unless you want to post it here. Thanks! God bless- M

Favorite Answer

Unfortunately, an e-mail address or telephone number is unavailable for Mila Kunis, however, you can send an autograph request to the following address:

Mila Kunis

Curtis Talent Management

9607 Arby Drive

Beverly Hills, CA 90210

USA

Here are the guidelines to request an autograph:

If you live in USA send a properly stamped and self addressed envelope (minimum size 8.5" x 4") with your request letter and a photo. You can include a piece of cardboard to keep the photo from bending in shipping and also add "Do Not Bend" on the envelopes. Send your letter and wait. On average, there is going to be a 3+ month wait for a response. If you do not live in USA, add several* International Reply Coupons. The International Reply Coupons (IRC) will be used by the receiver to purchase american stamps. You can only get them at your post office. Place the IRCs into the envelope, not on it. For more information on reply coupons click here. *For information on postage prices to receive a letter from USA click here.