Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 7 years ago

What would you do with your life if you found out you only had 6 months to live?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You know, I give that no thought to that..I have Leukemia and I don't have any idea how much time I have.I take each day as it comes, I don't and can't worry about it,it is to depressing to me.

• 7 years ago

I would probably not hold back in what I had to say, like I'd be a jerk when I want and get rid of all those people in my life that I dislike. I'd also say "**** U " to anyone who really deserved it. I'd find a way to inspire someone or help people, and do something so I'd be remembered. I'd also travel a lot and do really odd things that people don't normally do. I'd probably look at every kind of life that can b lived, like I'd become a new person every day! :D This question kinda makes me wanna change my life around a bit...!

Source(s): My mind.
  • Do what you would do if you didn't have 6 months to live: live it to the fullest. Always have a bucket list in case something like that happens.

• Nathan
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

Finish school. I want to accomplish something of worth while I'm still alive. I'd also pay for sex with multiple men, party, try some alcohol, and have the "fuckitall" attitude. After I finished school, of course.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Go absolutely wild and do all the things I have planned to do since age 12.

• Jules
    Lv 5
    7 years ago

Freak out for six months

• 7 years ago

Travel the world... see all the great wonders of nature!!

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Live like I was dying

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxDkWBvxHEI

Youtube thumbnail

thats the song that came to my mind

• Ryan
    Lv 5
    7 years ago

hella drugs, travel the world and try to lose my v card

• Mikey
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

i would go to my crush and tell her how i feel

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.