Anatomy nude models for Med School?

Why don't they use nude models to teach in human anatomy classes in pre-med or in med school? They use these models in art classes already in every college. Wouldn't it make sense, you get to see the human body first hand and it gets students who want to become doctors used to seeing nude patients instead... show more Why don't they use nude models to teach in human anatomy classes in pre-med or in med school? They use these models in art classes already in every college. Wouldn't it make sense, you get to see the human body first hand and it gets students who want to become doctors used to seeing nude patients instead of getting uncomfortable the first time they have to deal with one.
Update: you'd be surprised who many art students are very uncomfortable seeing a nude model for the fist time, although they get used to it after a while. I would imagine med students being the same way.
Update 2: When did I say I was going into medicine? just wondering why med schools dont use them when art classes do.
Update 3: I was wondering about this because I read an article where some students would get very uncomfortable and and one or two even fainted first time they did exams on the hired model patients whom they had to examine partialy nude.