Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo MailNotices and Errors · 7 years ago

Remote host said: 554 delivery error: This account has been disabled or discontinued [#102]. - mta1206.mail.bf?

Hello, we have random bounced back e-mail from our mail server. We implemented everything from spam authentication what yahoo is asking for SPF/SenderID/DKIM/DomainKeys/DMARC/ADSP

Why some messages are returned. We are sending regular confirmation e-mails from the registration form. Please add the following ip address to white list check: 5.9.119.184

The error message is following.

Could not deliver message to the following recipient(s):

Failed Recipient: e-mail address@yahoo.com

Reason: Remote host said: 554 delivery error: dd Sorry your message to emailaddress@yahoo.com cannot be delivered. This account has been disabled or discontinued [#102]. - mta1206.mail.bf1.yahoo.com

-- The header and top 20 lines of the message follows --

Received: by mail.mobile365.mk via HTTP;

Sat, 19 Jan 2013 23:26:30 +0100

To:

Subject: fw: Delivery Failure

Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 23:26:30 +0100

Reply-To: noreply@mobile365.mk

Message-ID: <1b9eea4a$115c7043$19f9106c$@mobile365.mk>

MIME-Version: 1.0

Content-Type: multipart/alternative;

boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0001_23E288A.6430484"

X-Originating-IP: [89.205.37.13]

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0001_23E288A.6430484

Content-Type: text/plain;

charset="us-ascii"

Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Update:

I can't find the answer in the database as you suggested please try to search the error message: This account has been disabled or discontinued. And see for your self. Could some expert from yahoo support answer this problem.

Thank you

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Below is a Yahoo link explaining how to handle error messages and notices. If this first list does not have your problem there is a search box on the bottom of the open link....You can also enter the error in the SEARCH Y! ANSWERS box on this site. It has probably been asked before and this should bring those questions up and the BEST answer for each one....In addition, you can enter the error number in your web browser to bring up sites with answers....good luck

http://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?page=topics&y=PROD_...

• Login to reply the answers
  • guenin
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Expensive Richard, was once your concern solved. With a view to take competencies of the new 1TB of area supplied via yahoo, I also used the provider of YippieMove and transferred all my emails, which has been completed, but now i'm stuck with an account equal as your obstacle. Centered on the response from Arthur Dent, I suggestion it is going to be resolved routinely within 24 hours, its been virtually every week now, but the trouble has been resolved. Are you able to support me by means of informing how used to be your hindrance solved? Thank you.

• Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.