BB: Spencer Pratt in celebrity jungle ?

OMG i just watched a shocking clip featuring Speidi in the Im a celebrity get me out of here USA i didnt even know the yanks had stolen this beloved show from us brilliant brits spencer completely looses in in the jungle because of dry shampoo, and is proper aggressive to females in the jungle even violently... show more OMG i just watched a shocking clip featuring Speidi in the Im a celebrity get me out of here USA

i didnt even know the yanks had stolen this beloved show from us brilliant brits
spencer completely looses in in the jungle because of dry shampoo, and is proper aggressive to females in the jungle even violently wacking one of the females celebs water bottle from her hand........i always suspected he was bad aggressive to women, but having seen it is shocking to me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VBEBMG5a...

did anyone else know there was a celeb jungle usa? are their any channels that can be watched on in UK? i guessing the show is still running ??
Update: @Hot MEss - personally i would rather you didnt answer my questions anymore if your gonna continue to be racist and abusive, i do like your questions sometimes, but you always ruin and sell out your character due to the way you answer, your right sometimes but im getting a bit fed up with the way u answer, its... show more @Hot MEss - personally i would rather you didnt answer my questions anymore if your gonna continue to be racist and abusive, i do like your questions sometimes, but you always ruin and sell out your character due to the way you answer, your right sometimes but im getting a bit fed up with the way u answer, its utterly appauling, you come across angry,racist,and abusive towards the people we talk about, its uncalled for
Update 2: @Hot MEss - personally i would rather you didnt answer my questions anymore if your gonna continue to be racist and abusive, i do like your questions sometimes, but you always ruin and sell out your character due to the way you answer, your right sometimes but im getting a bit fed up with the way u answer, its... show more @Hot MEss - personally i would rather you didnt answer my questions anymore if your gonna continue to be racist and abusive, i do like your questions sometimes, but you always ruin and sell out your character due to the way you answer, your right sometimes but im getting a bit fed up with the way u answer, its utterly appauling, you come across angry,racist,and abusive towards the people we talk about, its uncalled for
Update 3: @ HOT MESS - i misred what you wrote in your answer however my above comments, i hope you consider because your Qs and As are sometimes below the belt