How can I do better in algebra 2?

For some reason I was skipped algebra 1 and went straight into geometry. I got an A in that class no sweat. But Algebra 2 is murdering me slowly. I've been getting C's on my report cards in ONLY that class! And Im trying really hard to learn, but im so confused with most of the things my teacher starts to... show more For some reason I was skipped algebra 1 and went straight into geometry. I got an A in that class no sweat. But Algebra 2 is murdering me slowly. I've been getting C's on my report cards in ONLY that class! And Im trying really hard to learn, but im so confused with most of the things my teacher starts to teach! And It doesn't help that she is horrible at explaining things.
And This is especially bad because I go to ECHS (early college high school) . I need to pass with B's atleast. Is there a website or program that can help me learn easier?