points and levels yahoo problem?

every-time i answer a question i don't get 2 points but when i log in daily i get a point and when i ask a question i lose 5 points what is wrong i don't get it why i get everything else but not the 2 points from answering question what do you think is wrong.

Update:

and i do press all the buttons and submit it and everything and i do use open questions and then it shows it as a answer and the person can read it and everything but i dont get the points but it does submit just someone help

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Rev
    Lv 7
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Looks like you haven't actually answered any questions yet.

If you don't see an Answer Question button when you click onto a question, then the question cannot be answered. It may be in voting or already resolved. You can only answer open questions.

To answer a question, click the word "Answer" on the green bar near the top of the page, then you can browse questions in all categories or you can choose a specific category.

You'll notice at the top of the questions list are 3 tabs: "Open", "In Voting", and "Resolved". Choose "Open" for questions that you will be able to answer.

When you click on a question you will see a blue "Answer Question" button. Click on that, type in your answer, and click "Submit".

• 8 years ago

Not really possible but you can check by clicking the "My Activity" tab and scrolling down to see "Activity Details" where it shows you a list of your most recent points activity.

You should see for example:

You answered a question 2 points (14 hours ago) View Question...

Thanks for visiting! 1 point (45 minutes ago)

You voted for a best answer 1 point (9 minutes ago) View Question...

You asked a question -5 points (1 day ago) View Question ...

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Maybe if you answer a question, you always forget to click on the continue button then SUBMIT.

Source(s): Experience. It happened to me.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.