Starting a business selling handcrafted charms for jewelry: trademark or service mark?

I have a small online business selling original and inspired handcrafted clay charms. They can be made as stand-alone figures or worn as necklaces, earrings, key chains, or phone charms. They are also made to order. My original pieces are crafted with a specific size requirement. All other charms do not... show more I have a small online business selling original and inspired handcrafted clay charms. They can be made as stand-alone figures or worn as necklaces, earrings, key chains, or phone charms. They are also made to order.

My original pieces are crafted with a specific size requirement. All other charms do not follow this requirement, but can be made that way if requested. I refer to it by a certain name and I want to trademark the name, but I'm unsure if what I offer are goods or services.

Let's say my trademark was Teeny Tiny.

Would I file for a trademark because my original charms themselves are made to fulfill the size requirement (i.e. Teeny Tiny charms), or would I file for a service mark because Teeny Tiny describes the service of creating charms that are guaranteed to be that size?
1 answer 1