Where do I download normal version of Adobe Photoshop CS6?

This problem has been bugging me for some time now. Whenever I click "try" for the Photoshop CS6 - not the extended - it directs me to the download page for the extended version instead - "Download a free trial of Photoshop CS6 Extended". Further to that, everything seems fine with the... show more This problem has been bugging me for some time now. Whenever I click "try" for the Photoshop CS6 - not the extended - it directs me to the download page for the extended version instead - "Download a free trial of Photoshop CS6 Extended".
Further to that, everything seems fine with the Photoshop CS6 dmg after download from the Download Assistant, and when installed, the app is indeed name "Photoshop CS6" and not "Photoshop CS6 Extended", however, when opened, the app's loading/credits screen becomes the the extended version's.
Anyone else have had this problem? I used to think that this was caused by the 13.0.3 update, and now that the 13.0.4 update is here, I assume that this problem is solved now. BUT, as written previously, the download page is still incorrect - however, I'm not sure of this. Though, I really don't want to download the whole thing again, only to be disappointed by the same result, so if anyone has any confirmations or answers for my question, that would be great. No, awesome! :[)
Thanks!