Which one you choose in life: difficult or easy...?

Difficult things to solve and so that you can be smarter and stronger...

or

Easy things that make all also easy to go...

Give the reasons... TQ.

10 Answers

Relevance
    Lv 7
    7 years ago
    Best Answer

Difficulty. I'd appreciate the things or people that I have in my life more if I obtained them through the hard way. Going through challenges and obstacles can also strengthen you emotionally and mentally so that's a major plus. I don't see the point of having everything easily but losing them easily as well. The happiness will be momentary and you'd keep experiencing the same cycle of short bursts of bliss then losing what you have so I'd rather take the long road but have whatever I achieve etc for a longer period of time.

• Self
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

I choose to accept both in life...after successfully passing a difficult phase, I can have a sense of pride that I came through it. Then I like the easy times because I am able to breeze through these times and relax.

• tools
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Kind of in between easy and complex considering that some days go well even as other days don't go as good. Additionally, i have challenges at work plus there are other things which might be hard that i am working on.

• 7 years ago

When I was young, I chose difficulties. It was very challenging with fun.

When I am old, I have chosen easy way out because all are vanity and vexation of spirits.

Ecclesiastes 1

14 I have considered all the works that are done under the sun, and behold, all is vanity, and vexation of the spirit.

15 That which is crooked, can none make straight: and that which faileth, cannot be numbered.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Resa.
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

when I was young

mind, energy and spirit shines so bright

I've always wanted to hit all the difficulties that

defeated him, deal with it. not afraid of anything

difficulties as a challenge for me

but when the get older age

all changes are slowly

preferring to quietly without waves

would prefer something easy life

This is a reality for me

• 7 years ago

easy of course. why difficult? we'll all will end one day. however, some easy paths are difficult for some people. that depends on their passions.

• Matt
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

I have always taken on the more difficult routes. I like being challenged.

• 7 years ago

Difficult. It'll be a epic journey or opportunities, strength, growth, struggles and happiness.

• 7 years ago

If it's easy, anyone can do it, so difficult.

• Sound
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

easy.. I dont want to go through pain and suffering

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.