Which one you choose in life: difficult or easy...?

Difficult things to solve and so that you can be smarter and stronger...

or

Easy things that make all also easy to go...

Give the reasons... TQ.

• ,
    Best Answer

Difficulty. I'd appreciate the things or people that I have in my life more if I obtained them through the hard way. Going through challenges and obstacles can also strengthen you emotionally and mentally so that's a major plus. I don't see the point of having everything easily but losing them easily as well. The happiness will be momentary and you'd keep experiencing the same cycle of short bursts of bliss then losing what you have so I'd rather take the long road but have whatever I achieve etc for a longer period of time.

• Self

I choose to accept both in life...after successfully passing a difficult phase, I can have a sense of pride that I came through it. Then I like the easy times because I am able to breeze through these times and relax.

• tools

Kind of in between easy and complex considering that some days go well even as other days don't go as good. Additionally, i have challenges at work plus there are other things which might be hard that i am working on.

When I was young, I chose difficulties. It was very challenging with fun.

When I am old, I have chosen easy way out because all are vanity and vexation of spirits.

Ecclesiastes 1

14 I have considered all the works that are done under the sun, and behold, all is vanity, and vexation of the spirit.

15 That which is crooked, can none make straight: and that which faileth, cannot be numbered.

• Resa.

when I was young

mind, energy and spirit shines so bright

I've always wanted to hit all the difficulties that

defeated him, deal with it. not afraid of anything

difficulties as a challenge for me

but when the get older age

all changes are slowly

preferring to quietly without waves

would prefer something easy life

This is a reality for me

easy of course. why difficult? we'll all will end one day. however, some easy paths are difficult for some people. that depends on their passions.

• Matt

I have always taken on the more difficult routes. I like being challenged.

Difficult. It'll be a epic journey or opportunities, strength, growth, struggles and happiness.

If it's easy, anyone can do it, so difficult.

• Sound

easy.. I dont want to go through pain and suffering