PS3 says "Sony Entertainment Network is currently undergoing maintenance"?

Is anyone else's doing this?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

According to Playstation's site:

We are currently performing maintenance to upgrade the software for the PlayStation Network from January 17-18th. This maintenance is scheduled to end around 9:00pm PDT (12:00am Eastern) Friday January 18th.

During this maintenance period, you may receive a message that states “Sony Entertainment Network is undergoing maintenance” when attempting to access the PlayStation Network, PlayStation Store, or PlayStation Home.

If you have signed in to PSN within 5 days prior to the start of maintenance (meaning: any time since January 12), you may be able to play games online and enjoy apps such as Netflix, HULU Plus and Music Unlimited during this maintenance period.

Note: During our current maintenance some authenticated users may have lost access. We apologize for this inconvenience and are working hard to restore access as soon as possible.

• Yea exsact same gay thing here sony undergoing maintenance piss take at least be truthful

• 7 years ago

Yeah min is doing this. As well as on my vital. It should be up and running at 12 tonight.

• Btmboo
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

Yeah I came on here to see if it's happening to anyone else

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Yea!!! Mine's been doing it for a couple of days now!

• 7 years ago

yes mine is too, and i cant play online, but sony is just fixing problems with their system, hmu Zombie_armagedon (when it comes back online)

Source(s): search playstation network is currently undergoing maintinence in google search
  • 7 years ago

Yea dude not until maybe tomorrow

• 7 years ago

I really hope the software update is not as stupid as the update that changed the store...

• 7 years ago

Mines fine lmao have fun arseholes !

• 7 years ago

Yup for me its been 2 days, some provocative **** -.-

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.