How to explain to my mom i'm not the abercrombie, hollister preppy girl she thinks all 13 year olds are?

my mom is NOT accepting of my more dark sense of lifestyle. she always says stuff like, "WHY CAN'T YOU JUST BE NORMAL?! NO ONE ELSE DRESSES LIKE SUCH A SCAG!" and says that "kids my age and the way they dress portrays their parent/upbringing". when in reality, i'd NEVER want to be like... show more my mom is NOT accepting of my more dark sense of lifestyle. she always says stuff like, "WHY CAN'T YOU JUST BE NORMAL?! NO ONE ELSE DRESSES LIKE SUCH A SCAG!" and says that "kids my age and the way they dress portrays their parent/upbringing". when in reality, i'd NEVER want to be like her. i just want to be me! i've told her many times that i DON'T like hollister that i DON'T like abercrombie, i DON'T like forever 21 and i DON'T like aeropostale! why does she want me to be like something i'm not? i told her that i am just being myself and letting out what i feel in a much less harmful way than self harm, alcohol, drugs, fighting, etc. and i'm not just trying to upset/shock others, not seeking attention, not wanting to hurt others, and i don't mean any harm, i just happen to look different. how can i explain to her i'm not a copy of everyone else and i'm an original? how can i get her to just accept me?