What is a good photo scanner so I can put my drawings on my PC?

Ive been looking for a while now and I would like to know what a good photo scanner is so I can put things I drew with pencil in real life and put them on the computer and I would like one that can scan all the colors and you know looks professional while still easy to use. I was thinking maybe Epson or Canon but I... show more Ive been looking for a while now and I would like to know what a good photo scanner is so I can put things I drew with pencil in real life and put them on the computer and I would like one that can scan all the colors and you know looks professional while still easy to use. I was thinking maybe Epson or Canon but I need a good model. Could I get someones opinion on what one I should use and which model?
Update: I was thinking maybe a Epson Perfection V600 Photo Scanner. Can anyone tell me if this one is good?