What happens if a werewolf (when he is in his human form) is bitten by a vampire?

Would a werewolf be a vampire or not? And if they did turn in a vampire would there werewolf fate still be there having to turn at full moon?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Wow, this could even make Stephenie Meyer go crazy !!! Hats off to your query....lol

Well, I would say the werewolf will turn into a vampire because the venom will change his body completely. On full moon, he wouldn't be able to change into werewolf because his body would be already frozen so resistant to change biologically.

Plus, I feel its always better to be a sparkling vampire than a hairy wolf.....

Source(s): Nothing in this case....
  • 4 years ago

Hmm.... properly, there are assorted innovations on the priority. various the myths say that a werewolf's epidermis is so problematical that not something, not even a vampire's enamel, can pierce it. Others say that if a vampire bites a werewolf, they inject their venom into the werewolf and the venom kills the werewolf. The venom style of acts as a poison. moreover, it might desire to do quite much not something. If werewolves have a quicker-than-widely used therapeutic sources, they'd heal very quickly and the bites/ripping from a vampire would heal slower than widely used, yet nevertheless quite quickly.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

According to Skyrim, if you are a werewolf and a vampire bites you, you will not turn into a vampire. Your beast blood renders you impervious to poisons/diseases. That's what it says. Although Skyrim is just a video game. Then again, neither werewolves nor vampires exist, so whatever you want to happen is what happens I guess.

• Tom H
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

Pure and simple, Armageddon. The bite would create a tear in the basic fabric of the universe. This would allow creatures from a para-universe (paralell) to enter this universe through that tear. We would all be toast.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

I would have known if Edward had bitten Jacob. :(

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

he would bleed

• He would die?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.