Help with usps package please?

HI just bought something from ebay and package does say it was scent and has a tracking number but nothing been updated. Just electronic info is the only update. I bought it on Saturday, seller shipped it on Sunday so i know it should have been picked up by Monday. Well its now Friday 1/18/13 and I still don't... show more HI just bought something from ebay and package does say it was scent and has a tracking number but nothing been updated. Just electronic info is the only update. I bought it on Saturday, seller shipped it on Sunday so i know it should have been picked up by Monday. Well its now Friday 1/18/13 and I still don't have it or not update on the package and its first class mail. I've had first class mail before were they updated it and normally gets to my house on the 3rd or so. Our mail is on hold cause it got knocked down but my dad went to the post office to pick up our mail this morning but my package wasn't there. I would like to know what I should do cause I never had a problem with usps, they normally update and have never lost my packages before. Thanks.
Update: Thank you but there was no holiday for 1/14/13 I checked to make sure and it was just a regular week day. it says it was shipped on eBay and Paypal so I don't know how it couldn't be shipped but I will ask. Thank you.
Update 2: oo sorry your were talking for Martin Luther King day for next week!
1 answer 1