Am i too skinny? do i look unhealthy to you?

this is me

http://www.flickr.com/photos/88709220@N08/82639864...

im 5"2 tall and i weigh 50 kilograms ( 110 lbs / 8 stone )

This gives me a bmi reading of 20.1 which is considered normal. Ive had a few comments saying that im too skinny but it's only been from family who i guess just want to the best for you so obviously grandma style theyre gonna be all oooh eat this dinner i cooked for you lol. so i dont mind becuase family are meant to tell you that.

Im looking for opinions from people who i dont know as this is anonymous so you can give me the cold hard hard truth!

Please can you give an honest opinion on what you think, am i too skinny? Is it just a certain part of me that looks bad? Should i tone my arms to be bigger?

(please also bear in mind of the high heels that im wearing in this photo - heels make you look taller and skinnier)

Best Answer

if you want the truth from a guy i guess your arms could be just a little toner that's really about it you look really beautiful and if your single send me an email lol

In the event that you didn't remove the nickname “small person”. If the others intentionally wanting to harm your thoughts and to them it was all just fun. If you hate the fact that you usually would be the smallest individual in the space then is the time to change your life then you require the perfect solutionGrow Taller 4 Idiots, that you will discover here https://tr.im/BiJDG .

Grow Taller 4 Idiots is an (an digital edition that's sent via e-mail immediately after purchase) saturated in methods and methods built to induce natural grow th, in addition to approaches to reinforce and stretch your spine. Health professionals and authorities back the guide, and this is simply not some hocus pocus crazy method.

Win height with this guide!

I think you're quite tall but that could be the heels but your weight seems alright! You are skinny but that's good, you're very pretty so don't worry! As long as you eat healthy big filling meals and do some exercise you'll be fine!

• Pierre

You're kidding, right?

You're just fine and I'd bang you anytime.

Families always say you're too skinny. I think they can't be what they used to be: thin and good looking so they don't want you to have it.

The shoes may make you taller but not skinnier.

ciao bella

Well from your stomach down you look completely fine. And I couldn't really see because your hair was blocking your shoulders but your arms do look sort of skinny. But other than that, I think you look perfect.

OMG I'm exactly the same as you haha weight and Height! I'm 18 I used to be underweight and u had to see dieticians but now I just want to loose weight!:L haha

Honestly I think you look perfect. You are not too skinny. My mom is your height and weight and she looks fine. I don't think that you need to gain any weight or muscle.

Hope I helped.

• ZZ

You're fine, you're slim, you're young and healthy looking and I don't see any bones sticking out.

Skin on bones isn't such a good look. :s

Maybe it's because you are 5'2.. you just seem tiny all over?

Dear Jess you are not at all look skinny according to your height you have good weight so no worries be happy :)

you look fine, healthy weight. just don't worry about what people say and don't ask stupid questions like that. It seems like you're self obsessed or something. your weight is fine and you look great in that picture. good luck