Is my friend's wife flirting with me?

I am friends with this couple. Typical suburban couple, 2 kids and it looks like they have the perfect relationship. They work together and always seem so close. The thing is most times when I drop by to check him out she will always come out to chat also.

They live near by so when I am out for a run and I see them in the porch they will call me over for a cup of coffee or something. Sometimes she is in just a nightie and she will bend over and her breasts are in full view, I try to look away but I have to confess I have seen.

Once the three of us were at a party and as I did not have a date that night and I am sure I felt her hand briefly holding mine.

Once in front of her hubby she was complaining that he does not take her anywhere and "joked" that she and I should go see a movie together.

Maybe its nothing and just an indication really that she feels comfortable around me. But then again I have to confess I find her quite attractive. I will never make a move on her but I am just curious if she senses my attraction to her and is having some fun with that.

Favorite Answer

It sounds like she is flirting to me. I would tell her husband and see if he was into having a threesome. Then you wouldn't be hurting anyone and it would be fun right? I don't think people were meant to necessarily be monogamous. Honest yes, but therein lies the problem. People are trained to lie instead of just being honest about their attractions. Tell her, Tell him. Tell them and have a three-way! Let me know if it worked out.

I wouldn't say ur wife is dumb just a lil naive about guys true intentions. I was the same way. Because my husband used to swear every guy or friend of his was being flirty. And this caused problems for us because he got so mad if I laughed at a joke or something said. Long story short I learned men pick up the right vibes about other mens intentions. Talk to ur wife about what U feel. But just don't invite the guy to your house. Or do like my husbad did he pulled the guy aside and basically let him know he doesn't like all the flirting with his wife. And he expected him to remember that I'm married. Of course the guy is gonna say oh no man I'm just being polite its not like that. But let him know to keep his distance. He's ur friend not ur wife's. Handle it man to man.

She definitely knows what she's doing and your probably not the first she has done it to, or with. I am also sure it has not gone nu-noticed by your friend. If your a friend back away. Keep conversations between the 3 of you short, ask your friend to do something, just the 2 of you and in front of her. If she says she wants to join in politely say no you want it to be a guy thing. Before long she should get the point. At parties, or anywhere else, never be just the 2 of you. If you are walk away. Don't get between a friend and a spouse, you'll be the looser.

Could be but if you personally value the friendship of you and your friend you might avoid his own wife advances for safety precaution. But if you do not value the friendship of both of you then go ahead make it come true and flirt with his own wife and watch how your friendship crumble in a minute. Temptation is everywhere in this life we live, it is up to you to know the difference between right and wrong. If the wife is hot do not make it more hotter than the sun by jumping into it. Avoid the coffee or the morning chat with the couple if you can, when you are jogging around the community.

the problem now is you not the wife. Because you are getting agitated and want to release the evil in you or the snake hidden in your pants and stick it to the wife is this not correct? Well it is up to you, I am just trying to tell you what could happen and the difference between right and wrong. Well if you do not value our advice then go ahead knock yourself out.

maybe she is friendly touchy feelie and bit flirting she maybe the what you see is what you get type which means she is harmless because its out in the open if she really wanted you it would be discreet as you would both have to much to lose keep that in mind if you are led into temptation because men are weak she would then have power over you keep yourself safe by not being alone with her so do not put yourself in the situation or it can come with a very high price to pay the grass is not greener the other side

Definitely flirting.

If she wants to show you her goods then take it but be discreet like you are doing. If you want to keep your friendship with the guy and his wife then don't do anything stupid, just enjoy the benefits of the both of them.

Sounds like she has a soft spot for you. Make it clear you are not interested. Extra maritals are not worth it - believe me, been there done that, regretted it. People think it's a bit of fun - no - gets out of hand.

She has two kids! How about you - you got kids?

Stay faithful, please.

Mo

she doesnt seem to be faithful to ur friend...i say continue to observ if its ur imagination or is she really flirting/messing with you..if anything happens (dont let anything happen) tell ur friend immediately