Do I go to the staff party or not :( please help?

They are having a staff party at work tonight. My job is a small bar so there are only 2 cleaners and 4 members of staff, there's the boss and his wife, and then all the higher authorities who I don't know but are a lot older than me. I have only been there 4 months and don't really know any of the... show more They are having a staff party at work tonight. My job is a small bar so there are only 2 cleaners and 4 members of staff, there's the boss and his wife, and then all the higher authorities who I don't know but are a lot older than me.

I have only been there 4 months and don't really know any of the staff very well. I get along with the cleaners, but doubt they will go cos they don't like my boss. Also they are a married couple so I might be like the 3rd wheel. The other bar staff are:

A woman aged 40 who will bring her husband along
A woman aged 45 who will bring her husband and kids along.
A girl aged 23, but her mom works there too so they will be together.

Then my boss and his wife who are about 55, with their kids.

I don't really know anyone that well... and only one girl is around my age but I wouldn't feel right just going and sitting with her and her mom. I want friends there and I am going to be bored tonight but... I think it will just be me there by myself, obviously I won't sit at a table I'd probably stand up all night to save being the loner at the table.

So... I shouldn't go right? Because I would look like a loner/loser while they all had people to talk to? And no I can't take anyone :( I don't really have anyone to take lol.
Update: The thing is though I have pushed all my life to boost social skills, I went to University and lived with strangers, I made lots of friends and lived with different people each year to try and push myself more. I also attended college far away, and have even gone out on my own to night clubs etc when I was feeling... show more The thing is though I have pushed all my life to boost social skills, I went to University and lived with strangers, I made lots of friends and lived with different people each year to try and push myself more. I also attended college far away, and have even gone out on my own to night clubs etc when I was feeling particularly down about it. There is no curing this so I have kind of learnt to accept it...
1 answer 1