Do you trust the UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT AND THE MEDIA ?

This Robbie Parker guy (if that;s his real name) comes out smirking laughing joking.... after his daughter Emile was supposedly shot and killed by Lanza in the Sandy Hook School???? Subsequently, his daughter Emile and his family was seen ALIVE meeting with Pres. Obama after the shooting.... Unfricken... show more This Robbie Parker guy (if that;s his real name) comes out smirking laughing joking.... after his daughter Emile was supposedly shot and killed by Lanza in the Sandy Hook School???? Subsequently, his daughter Emile and his family was seen ALIVE meeting with Pres. Obama after the shooting.... Unfricken believable!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKWgCRBR5...

The more and more REAL information I find out about the shooting, the more my BS detector goes off.... anybody else feel the same way?

It all seems REALLY fishy to me...Especially,,, The FEMA training exercise that was held on the same day at the same exact time where the shooting took place!!!!

Bridgeport, CT. 12/14/12 9am - 4pm called "Planning for the needs of children in disasters.... unfricken believeable!!!

Did you know that there were military training exercises also being held during 9/11 World Trade Center called (Vigilant Guardian) and 7/7/05 London Subway Bombings?? That's RIGHT.... military training exercises being held (war games), to try and prevent what had actually occurred on the same day of the attacks!!! Unfricken believeable!!!! There's absolutely NO coincidence now...

3 answers 3