Where do you get content for a blog/website?

I have a few great ideas for blogs/websites, but I'm not a very good writer (and I don't have time to work on all of them!)

How can I set up a blog without having to write everything myself? Is it possible to take user contributions for example?

Favorite Answer

you can get so called PLR (private label rights) articles (just google for that) and take them. The problem is more about duplication and all the rumors that search engines would not accept them...

So I would at least try to reword the articles before you put them on your blog.

Otherwise you can also go to any article site, most famous one is ezinearticles.com, search for your topic and take articles from there, but those you have to reword and it would make sense to put some of them together... not sure about the copywriting, so do not post them in original....

By having a blog you do not need to be an excellent writer. One quality (unique) article is more valuable than 100 copied articles from any article directory site (or any other similar service).

Search engines regularly fight against these kind of sites. I would recommend you to write your own articles rather than anything else. It is way better for you and your future blog.

If you do not have a time then do not do it. You will save yourself a lot of time on setting up such auto-blogging systems with a generated copied articles.

It is possible to create a guest section on your blog. Where people can submit their articles for your site. But for this you need to have a reasonable amount of traffic and some authority in your niche.

• Neil

There are sites like www.seolinkvine.com that can supply posts(articles) for your blog in the niches you state.

However, nobody checks the quality of these posts so you must check new posts regularly and delete crappy ones.

You cam also buy articles in the niche of your blog. These should be Private Label Rights (PLR) articles so you can personalize and use them as you want.

• hott

right this is what my boyf had to declare approximately it asif "i assume it relies upon on the game, if its an mmo then I help new participant with classes and introductions to the and the main cutting-edge patch mods comments issues like that. If its a console game then i could assessment infomation on the story of the game, (in view that has a tendency to be what catches human beings on those game) So issues "Silent Hill tale" as an occasion is a solid place to start. oftentimes the main sucessful area of any game web site has a tendency to the communicate board/chat sytem so including those key-word could additionally help. wish this helps" he hasnt used a blog or something, i asked him cos he likes to benefit video games,as wellas play of direction, and so knows what to look for, the place as me, I haven't any clue