How can i learn music production?

i want to learn how to produce music and learn software like ableton live, what kind of set up to have at home for a beginner, things like that. i don't really have time to do a music production course at college or university as i work quite alot, so i'm looking for another way to learn like a well known... show more i want to learn how to produce music and learn software like ableton live, what kind of set up to have at home for a beginner, things like that. i don't really have time to do a music production course at college or university as i work quite alot, so i'm looking for another way to learn like a well known website aimed at music production, or a series of videos or guides etc that i can use in the spare time i do have. i have some ableton live software on my pc which i got free with a line 6 pod thingy that i bought for my guitar, but not sure how to use it, i dont have a midi keyboard and no previous experience with recording so any help would be useful. also on another note, i'm curious how people like skrillex produce their music and how he even goes about creating it? i know some people are gonna be like "he just pushes buttons" but i mean like, does he use a midi keyboard and is trained in playing the keyboard? or something like that. i'm not sure how people like that actually create the sounds to start with.
Update: i'm not saying i want to copy skrillex or even make music like his. i was just using him as an example of someone who produces their own music, and i was just interested in how someone like him goes about doing it, obviously i would like to have my own sounds and i wouldn't produce music of that genre either.
4 answers 4