Taylor Swift lyric/s tattoo help/ideas?

Hi :) so I already have two tattoos, and I think I want my next one to be Taylor Swift lyrics. I DON'T WANT ANY COMMENTS ABOUT HOW SHE IS JUST A TREND AND THAT I WILL REGRET IT LATER, i'm fully aware that she is a trend, and I always wanted lyric tattoos and she's the only artist I've always been a big fan of.

But my favorite songs by her (that i think have decent lyrics to get tattooed) are Red, I Almost Do, All Too Well, 22, Everything Has Changed, Mine, Sparks Fly, Back To December, Long Live, Fearless, Tim McGraw, Cold As You, and Mary's Song.

I don't wanna get something random but I want something meaningful from those songs. Any suggestions? :)

Best Answer

I really like 'People throw rocks at things that shine' which is from Ours :)

Just think about your favourite parts of those songs, research the lyrics.. and choose the one that has the deepest meaning for you :)

• Lauren

OH THANK GOD at first I thought you were getting her face tattooed on or something. Sorry, I just had to say... Make sure you think reaaaaallly hard about it and choose a lyric that wont look out of date in the future. Oh and make sure to talk to the tattooist about after care and do what they say because if you don't it can ruin the free touch-ups for life policy!

Look through those lyrics for something that really jumps out at you & makes sense as a tattoo.

I like Fearless written in your handwriting over your heart so you know you'll always be fearless. [: