What will be the disciplinary action for this? (LDS)?

I am very embaressed but admit that I almost had sex with a male friend of mine. We ended up going part of the way when I told him to back off. I am very embaressed about the incident and would like to report it to the bishop, but am concerned about other people finding out. When someone commits a sin like this... show more I am very embaressed but admit that I almost had sex with a male friend of mine. We ended up going part of the way when I told him to back off. I am very embaressed about the incident and would like to report it to the bishop, but am concerned about other people finding out. When someone commits a sin like this one...who finds out? And what are the disciplinary actions?

BTW: I have been a convert for less than a year and am NOT endowed.
Update: will he want to know who I have committed this sin with?
Update 2: No I did not "have sex" but I still broke the law of chastity by doing things that were sexual and honestly I feel sick about it.
Update 3: I am 21 years old, do not live with my Dad, and am not married.