Why does God of The Holy Bible allow children to die of bone cancer, aids, or leukemia?

Would you say that "abortion", is also a way of "allowing", children to die? I know these questions are touchy, though touchy, I want to know your answers. God is real atheists, please keep it civil when answering on my page.
Update: Hey Joel, The Troll, you keep in my mind that you are no one to me, don't be coming over here tryin' to harrass someone, I think you need to get a girl in your life,really..
Update 2: And just what exactly are you and your troll friends spreading huh!? My page is fair and open game, you can read it, and see all your "monkey" brethen' coming to the religious and spirituality section SPREADING, that God is NOT real, SPREADING God is malevolent,and for GOD's sake, please remember... show more And just what exactly are you and your troll friends spreading huh!? My page is fair and open game, you can read it, and see all your "monkey" brethen' coming to the religious and spirituality section SPREADING, that God is NOT real, SPREADING God is malevolent,and for GOD's sake, please remember to go get a girl.
Update 3: blondie, you keep saying he's malevolent etc..everything negative,. He sacrificed His Only begotten Son for you, so that you wouldn't have to face such judgement and get what you, me and we all DESERVE. He set aside many Blessings and Cursings for us to live by as a REWARD or consequence. He has MANY... show more blondie, you keep saying he's malevolent etc..everything negative,. He sacrificed His Only begotten Son for you, so that you wouldn't have to face such judgement and get what you, me and we all DESERVE. He set aside many Blessings and Cursings for us to live by as a REWARD or consequence. He has MANY BLESSINGS, and He does many wonderful things.What do you expect Him to do, NOT "PUNISH" the wicked, then when He does, you complain about that too. How would you rule the world? Your leaders make decisions to "PUNISH" people every day, you VOTE them into office, as they make plans to DESTROY your/OUR enemy. God is a leader and His judgements are perfect. He is a PERFECT God. None of you know what to do.
Update 4: @Saved, yes you are saved, and don't take this the wrong way, God in the old testament DOES NOT punish people up to the 4th generation any more. At first in the old testament He did say that, BUT He CLARIFIED this over 3 times EVEN still in the OLD testament saying in... both Deuteronomy, Ezekiel AND... show more @Saved, yes you are saved, and don't take this the wrong way, God in the old testament DOES NOT punish people up to the 4th generation any more.
At first in the old testament He did say that, BUT He CLARIFIED this over 3 times EVEN still in the OLD testament saying in... both Deuteronomy, Ezekiel AND Jeremiah
Deuteronomy 24:16 The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin.
Jeremiah 31:29 In those days they shall say no more, The fathers have eaten a sour grape, and the children's teeth are set on edge.30, But everyone shall die for his own iniquity: every man that eats the sour grape, his teeth shall be set on edge..
Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righ
Update 5: .....the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

It doesn't get any simpler than that..