London vs Paris! Which city do you like the most?

• ­
    Best Answer

Well I've not been to Paris, and I've only been to London in the airport. I guess I like Paris more lol. It's a different language and feel than places I've been. I wanna visit, but I'd like to see other parts of France more than Paris tbh. :p That said, I'd love to see London and the rest of the UK too.

What's your choice? ^_^

Paris <3

London

Paris

Paris

Paris

Paris

You can't really judge which one is the best because both are unique in their own way. I have been to both cities. London is more like New York and has great English food and a warm, comfortable atmosphere. Paris is much less like America and has more of a style of its own, with its native language being French and the culture there. I would say London is cleaner and better organized with its metro and subway system than Paris but Paris is a must-see if you are interested in art and enjoy trying new foods. They have wonderful desserts (and they're healthy, too!) My honest opinion: Visit both and see for yourself!

Source(s): Been to London once and Paris six times.

Paris

Paris

Paris