Can you recommend me some books & authors based on my tastes?

I am a very avid reader and books have always been important to me since I was just a child. However, I'm kind of in a dry spell. I need to broaden my horizons again, but as much as I love books whenever I walk into my local book store I'm overwhelmed and usually find myself just checking to see if my... show more I am a very avid reader and books have always been important to me since I was just a child. However, I'm kind of in a dry spell. I need to broaden my horizons again, but as much as I love books whenever I walk into my local book store I'm overwhelmed and usually find myself just checking to see if my favourite authors have cooked up something new.

So I would love it if someone here would be willing to recommend some books as well as authors they think I might like. I'm going to list some of my favourite authors in order and my favourite book(s) by them, so you can grasp my tastes in literature. As broad as those tastes are, my favourite genres are horror, sci-fi, Gothic/dark fantasy and satire (usually British ones.)

1. Neil Gaiman - American Gods, Anansi Boys, Good Omens. I also really like The Sandman but I know it is technically a graphic novel.

2. Phillip K. Dick - Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?, A Scanner Darkly, The Man in the High Castle

3. Terry Pratchett - Going Postal, Small Gods, Soul Music

4. Stephen King - The Shining, Gerald's Game, The Dark Tower series (Especially that one)

5. Chuck Palahniuk - Survivor, Fight Club, Invisible Monsters

6. Clive Barker - The Books of Blood, The Thief of Always, The Hellbound Heart

7. William S. Burroughs - Naked Lunch, Junkie, The Ticket that Exploded

8. Ryu Murakami - Audition, Coin Locker Babies, Almost Transparent Blue

9. Douglas Adams - The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, The meaning of Life The Universe & Everything, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency

10. H.P. Lovecraft - The Dreamquest of Unknown Kadath, At the Mountains of Madness, The Call of C'Thulu