BIZARRE INTERVIEW for job. What would of been the greatest response to this?

I recently interviewed with a passed employer. My old manager interviewed me and I was just not sure how to handle a few of the MOST bizarre questions. My old manager showed up 25 minutes late to my interview. My old manager asked me about my background.. I worked for her just 6 months ago and yes, she... show more I recently interviewed with a passed employer. My old manager interviewed me and I was just not sure how to handle a few of the MOST bizarre questions.
My old manager showed up 25 minutes late to my interview.
My old manager asked me about my background.. I worked for her just 6 months ago and yes, she know my background then. I( WTF is that all about) My manager also interviewed me with a "colleague" I worked with. My manager was making a comment how "You were trained to do so and so when you worked here.". IN reality I was never trained to do so and so.. and mentioned this to her. She got defensive and to add insult to it, the colleague piped in.. Yes, she was NOT trained in so and so. My old manager immediately went form upset to pissy and essentially was telling me she offered me a full time job when I worked there and I turned her down. This is simply not true. She never did or I would of never left. I asked about that full time job and was told she needed someone with "more experience". WHY?? did this manager do this.. and what could I have done to make this less confrontive? I dont' understand why she bothered to call me for an interview if she isn't interested!! I left on good terms. I left because I was a part time employee seeking full time work.. a full time position opened up and that is what prompted me to re-apply.