Can I still get into med school?

I am currently a freshman as a finance major but I think I want to go to medical school and become a doctor. However I don't want to switch my major to biology or any sciences I like finance and all the business courses. I know I have to take the pre reqs for medical school, but I talked to an advisor at my... show more I am currently a freshman as a finance major but I think I want to go to medical school and become a doctor. However I don't want to switch my major to biology or any sciences I like finance and all the business courses. I know I have to take the pre reqs for medical school, but I talked to an advisor at my school and she told me to talk all the pre reqs for non science major. Like for example this semester I am taking chemistry for non science majors. Will that course count as a medical school pre req? Also trying to get into medical school through this non traditional path do I actually have a chance to get in? If anyone has done this or has gone to medical school your advice is appreciated.
2 answers 2