promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

What is the best tasting Whey Protein (Optimum Nutrition)?

What is the best tasting Whey Protein by this company (Optimum Nutrition)? If you can provide a survey of flavor tasting that would be great! Also if you know what the common people say at your gym or school that would be great! Thanks!

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Optimum Nutrition is my favorite brand! :) I mostly drink the instant whey, and my favorite flavor of those is the White Chocolate; Cake Batter and Cookies n' Cream are close seconds. None of them have that artificial filmy flavor that some of the cheaper brands do, all of the flavors that come from ON taste good. My dad also takes ON protein and he likes it as well, and I've given some to other gym rats so they could try it and they like it as well. I've also taken the Pro-Complex Gainer, and I really liked the Vanilla Custard flavor (it was the only flavor I ever tried). For Serious Mass I got both vanilla and chocolate, and preferred the vanilla. (but, then again, I always prefer vanilla over chocolate in any sort of foods).

I will offer one last piece of advice, is that if you buy it from the internet to get it from allstarhealth.com or amazon.com - they tend to have the cheapest offers. I like allstarhealth.com more because they have six dollar shipping no matter the size of the order.

Cheers! :)

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • walz
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Optimum Nutrition Whey Best Flavor

• 3 years ago

Optimum Nutrition Best Flavor

• 5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

What is the best tasting Whey Protein (Optimum Nutrition)?

What is the best tasting Whey Protein by this company (Optimum Nutrition)? If you can provide a survey of flavor tasting that would be great! Also if you know what the common people say at your gym or school that would be great! Thanks!

Source(s): tasting whey protein optimum nutrition: https://shortly.im/xXLec
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

Chocolate is always the best choice, no matter what brand. The better the flavor sounds the worst it tastes.........cookie dough, ice cream, root beer float, strawberry banana.....All taste like crap. BTW people say " snapply apply" at the gym all day long

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.