Are you pissed off that Pokemon X and Y is only for the 3DS?

I sure am, I can't afford the luxury of a 3DS.

Favorite Answer

No? The 3DS has been out more than a year now and Nintendo hasn't really made many DS games lately. It's about time the 3DS got a proper Pokemon game. No system has had more than two generations of Pokemon games. The DS doesn't need three.

I am not pissed off that pokemon X and Y is coming for the 3DS. A lot of people should have know that nintendo is going to eventually make a pokemon game for the 3Ds. You can always buy a used 3Ds or wait until chirstmas to get one. Besides this is the pokemon game I have been wanting to experience on the handheld for a while. :)

• Nitesh5 years agoReport

So do u have a 3ds console,, Kairi
      other than this i have heard that 3ds emulator is going to come so i should not buy it...
      Wat s ur opinion?

You may not be able to buy a 3ds but nintendo has to do it to boots the 3ds sales.

It was a new console, I hope you weren't expect then to use the old consoles forever.

Personally im glad they did, it will increase the quality of the game and help pokemon move forward.

Not really.

They did say that this was an "evolution", a step above what is currently being delivered by the current Generation of Pokemon. How can they do so if they keep themselves tied down by older handheld models? The 3DS is a powerful handheld (compared to its predecessors) and would allow the developers to give more and add more compared to if they chose to release it on previous models.

Source(s): Just my personal opinion. :)

Nope. The 3DS is cheap, affordable, better than the Vita by 10x, and it has better games.

Besides, I doubt X and Y will be that good anyway. Black and White 1 were examples of Pokemon going DOWNHILLL

L

L

L

L

Not really. It makes sense that it's only one the 3DS and not the regular DS. The DS probably couldn't handle it.

Yes. Very

i AM SOOO mad and i think they will get cheaper 3ds systems by the years rate me best answer

You can still play it on pc using a emulator ...

• Alex

What happened to colors? thats my only question.. and why X & Y?