Is the ghost in my house friendly or demonic?

I don't care if you believe me or not about the things im about to tell you so no "Ghosts arent real you're stupid" answers because these are real experiences of mine so don't waste my time. There's a ghost in my house and I'm not sure if he's demonic or just being a nuisance.... show more I don't care if you believe me or not about the things im about to tell you so no "Ghosts arent real you're stupid" answers because these are real experiences of mine so don't waste my time.

There's a ghost in my house and I'm not sure if he's demonic or just being a nuisance. So far he hasn't physically hurt anyone in my house but he has done some frightening and annoying things. These are a few of my experiences with him, I want to know if I should get professional help. I'm not afraid of him but sometimes i do fear him and he is quite bothersome at times.

One night i was sleeping and i heard a whisper of my name really loudly. I was afraid to open my eyes but i did slowly, i rolled over to face my door which was previously shut closed which i ALWAYS keep closed when i sleep and im sure it was closed when i fell asleep that night. The thing is, when someone opens my door it creaks extremely loud, loud enough to wake me but i hadnt heard the door open. I've heard before that if you hear someone whisper your name it's the devil so i was freaked out. This is one of the reasons why I want to know whether or not he is dangerous.

Another experience that pops out is, one day i was in the bathroom fixing my hair and my mirror works at an angle that if you look into it, you can see the hallways and the doorway to my room. When i looked into the mirror i saw a TALL BLACK figure standing in my room doorway i stared at it for a few seconds in absolute shock and then slammed the bathroom door shut. When i opened the door again, it was gone.

One more story, my sister won be a large ball from a party once, it's the kind of balls that are the size of those yoga/exercise balls, so i put it in a corner of my room and everytime i would exit and re-enter my room, the ball would be rolled to my door. This happened a couple of time until i got fed up and wedged the ball between my bed and wall, i tested it to make sure it wouldnt move. The next day.....it was at the doorway again. I didnt have time to put it back in its spot so i just threw it on my bed. A few hours later i was rummaging through my closet and suddenly the closet door closed almost all the way. I thought it was just my sister messing with me so i started yelling at her to stop playing around and let me out. Then i looked through the space and saw the ball on the floor basically jamming the door from opening. I started screaming for my sister to get me out and she came running. As soon as she entered the room, the ball released the door and i got out.

A few more details, my cross kept falling of my wall. And one of the charms from my charm bracelet disappeared for a few days and reappeared attached to another bracelet of mine which i thought was really REALLY strange. At night when i go into the kitchen to get food i always feel like someone is behind me, when i open to refrigerator door i feel like someone is standing behind the door. Once when i was taking a shower, the bathroom door opened by itself even though it was locked. At night i heard footsteps, the bathroom door opening and closing, cabinets opening and closing, and the dishwasher going on and off, my old barbie doll house going off and making sounds, just a bunch of weird things like that. Do you think the ghost will ever start physically hurt me and my family? Thanks.