Getting a new mortgage after a Chapter 7 bankruptcy?

Hubby and I filed Chapter 7 and were discharged a few months ago. We filed on everything except our house. We were lucky enough to have our mortgage lender give an ok to allowing our mortgage payments to count towards out credit rebuild. We've just been talking about possibly moving in the future and were... show more Hubby and I filed Chapter 7 and were discharged a few months ago. We filed on everything except our house. We were lucky enough to have our mortgage lender give an ok to allowing our mortgage payments to count towards out credit rebuild. We've just been talking about possibly moving in the future and were wondering if its possible to get a new mortgage prior to the initial 2 year mark?
Or what lenders would be good for this?
Like I said we are just discussing for the future. We've been paying more on our house since the bankruptcy so we will have more of a down payment when we do sell/move. As it sits now we'd have a little over 10,000 for a down payment so when the time comes we will have a decent bit more.
Update: MW. First off I said we've just been discussing it so there's not reason to act like we've done something wrong by filing and then later discussing selling our home and moving. Second I said very clearly that since the bankruptcy we've been paying more on our current home. Doing so has given us... show more MW. First off I said we've just been discussing it so there's not reason to act like we've done something wrong by filing and then later discussing selling our home and moving. Second I said very clearly that since the bankruptcy we've been paying more on our current home. Doing so has given us roughly $10000 in equity if we were to sell. We plan to continue to do this so we will have more when the time comes to sell the current home and buy a new one.
Update 2: Thank you acermill :)