Muhammad Ali is 71 today! How long do you think he will live?

How much will Parkinson's affect him?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Best Answer

A close family member was diagnosed with cancer at the start of last year (2012).

When I was telling a work buddy about it, and he said ''Cancer is not the death sentence it use to be, times have moved on since then''.

The family member underwent radio treatment, and has since made a full recovery.

Science & technology are evolving at a remarkable speed, new cures are being tried and tested everyday, conditions can be managed and lives prolonged.

Ali may well live to a ripe old age... With proper care and medication, he can enjoy his vintage years.

• 7 years ago

I read a while ago,a girl had been on a coma for 31 years! That's 31 years man. Christopher Reeve after that horse accident fought for dear life for 10+ years....Ali just had Parkinson that's all. Besides, he's an athlete and a superb athlete at that. We might even see Ali again in the ring..! err but not fighting LOL

• 7 years ago

You are one day off. He was born on January 17 1942 making him 71 years of age Thursday. He is in really bad shape and looks like he is in his mid 80s. Hopefully he lives several more years.

• 7 years ago

I'm going to give him 10, 15 years minimum with the right care.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

bad guys always live longer...

look Frazier is dead with sadness given by Ali..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.