Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 7 years ago

Where do I buy Michael Jackson tickets???? HELP!!!!!?

My Mom loves Michael Jackson, and for her birthday next month I want to buy her concert tickets to see Micheal Jackson live. I can't find the tickets anywhere on the site. Please Help!!!!!!!!

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Erika
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

i grew to become into taken aback to make certain that lots of the posters responded with a "no" yet i won't see what the project is with going to make certain the Jackson 5 proceed to exist excursion. they seem to homestead in on the "unproven" allegations on purely one individual which,i think of is incorrect. The Jackson 5,have been between the main ambitious pop acts of the Nineteen Sixties and that i neglected the possibility years in the past of seeing them stay so,if attainable might have not have been given any issues seeing them if i'm getting the possibility. jointly as i do no longer condone the unusual strikes of one member of the band we,can not decide the others. i think of you inspired the detrimental posts via asserting "if and,while Michael Jackson " and the brothers.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
  • 7 years ago

shouldnt need tickets youre probably on the list,,,in hell. sorry to break the news, but, he's dead. WAAAAAY dead. hes not performing on THIS side, ever again....the afterlife **chuckles** is where your mom would hafta go...and you wouldnt want her following him ANYwhere....**sigh** ....REALLY

Source(s): common knowledge
  • 7 years ago

He died like 4 years ago...is this a joke?!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Oh, troll, just stop while you're ahead.

• 7 years ago

ummm....no

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.